Tuesday 24 September 2024

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- GREEN CUSHIONS

My Personal Experience: I went to CapitaSpring Singapore in their Green Cushions on the 17th floor last August 12, 2022, together with my sister- who took pics and let me do few selfie! Green Cushions that are found there gave me instant illusion that I'm on a beach somewhere when I was laying over them such a relaxing vibe they add up aesthetic' and transport' as well:)




















Green Cushions
Freshen up your interior with our wonderful collection of green cushions. From gentle sage green cushions to pastel, forest, khaki, and emerald green cushions, our collection has a huge variety of beautiful shades to use throughout your home décor. Our selection features a variety of patterns, prints, and textural plains in a range of sizes and styles. Choose from popular few green velvet cushions, embroidered cushions, scatter cushions and so much. Whatever your interior style, you’ll find the perfect type- green cushions for your home here at Voyage Maison!

No comments:

Post a Comment