Sunday 13 October 2024

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- SUN & MOON-- SOL & LUNA

My Personal Experience: I went to Sol & Luna at CapitaSpring Singapore on the 17th floor last August 12, 2022, together with my sister who took me on my first ever high tea experience! Sol & Luna is perfectly set-up place with lush greenery outside on a top floor where you can enjoy some view of Singapore's Bussiness Disrict as you taste few exotic delectable selection:)




















Sun & Moon-- Sol & Luna
The Latin translation of sun & moon, SOL & LUNA represents the diverse offerings available day to night, in the only spot in town with urban views amidst fresh air and natural charms of a garden getaway. From morning to night, Sol & Luna offers a seamless all-day Latin-European menu that showcases the four cuisines of Italy, France, Portugal, and Spain. Timeless recipes are reinvented with a twist and finesse for a sense of discovery} Monday-Sunday: 07:00-23:00}

No comments:

Post a Comment