Saturday 20 July 2013

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: GROWN UPS



Director: Dennis Dugan
Cast: Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade, Kevin James, Taylor Lautner
Plot: A follow-up to the 2010 comedy about a group of childhood friends who reunite years later, directed by Dennis Dugan and starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade and Rob Schneider. The film picks up where the original has left off, with the friends having rekindled their friendship after meeting each other at a mutual friend's funeral and subsequently participating in no-holds-barred fun.


My Movie Review: The movie is quite gross but funny, there's some scenes made me laugh but at the end of the day I realized that I didn't learned anything. I like the first one because that one has a flashback when there were young while this second has less story to tell and forgettable scenes. I can't recommend this movie on big screen, maybe in cable TV but if you just want to laugh with your family and friends, this one to be consider!!
My Favorite Lines: "This is Kappa Eta Sigma property, Okay easy there Abercrombie"

No comments:

Post a Comment