Thursday 7 November 2013

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: MARVEL'S THOR: THE DARK WORLD


Director: Alan Taylor
Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston
Plot: A year after the events depicted in "The Avengers", Thor has to save all the Nine Realms from a mysterious enemy older than the universe itself. However, a shadowy race led by Malekith, who is out for revenge, intends to descend the universe into darkness. Confronted by an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot overcome, Thor must reunite with Jane Foster and set out on a dangerous journey that will force him to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Source:http://movies.insing.com/movie/marvel-s-thor-the-dark-world/id-30200000?nav=60200

My Movie Review: The movie is fine, I thought it's going to be epic and received a continuation but good thing Thor is back as well as I. It's been a long time since the first one with some new characters I expect more impact. I like Maxx from 2 Broke Girls playing Darcy makes most scenes funny and the voice of Anthony Hopkins perfect for storytelling!
My Favorite Lines: "Some believe that before the universe, there was nothing. They're wrong. There was darkness... and it has survived."

1 comment: