Thursday 27 March 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: DIVERGENT


Director: Neil Burger
Cast: Ashley Judd , Aaron Eckhart , Kate Winslet , Shailene Woodley , Miles Teller , Jai Courtney , Theo James , Ansel Elgort , Zoe Kravitz
Plot: "Divergent" is a thrilling adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities: Abnegation (the selfless), Amity (the peaceful), Candor (the honest), Dauntless (the brave) and Erudite (the intelligent). Tris Prior is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/divergent-2014/id-3ae50000/

My Movie Review: The movie is indulgent, popular but still has an element of innocence. Mixed of veteran and new actors playing interesting parts with characters divided in different personalities. If I'm given an opportunity to choose among five distinct factions I will choose Dauntless like Tris cause I'm  brave, risky and likes to have fun. But I can be a Divergent as well cause I'm brave, honest, intelligent, quite peaceful and little bit selfless.
My Favorite Lines: "You're different. You don't fit into any of the categories. They can't control you. They call it divergent. You can't let them find out about you." "The future belongs to those who know where they belong." "If you wanna survive, follow me."

No comments:

Post a Comment