Sunday 18 May 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: GODZILLA


Director: Gareth Edwards
Cast:  Aaron Taylor-Johnson , Ken Watanabe , Bryan Cranston , Elizabeth Olsen , Juliette Binoche , David Strathairn , Richard Jones , Sally Hawkins , Brian Markinson
Plot: A reboot of the "Godzilla" film franchise based on the Japanese film monster of the same name. The film retells the origin of Godzilla in contemporary times as a terrifying force of nature, and revolves around the story of a young US Marine.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/godzilla-2014/id-d1e50000/

My Movie Review: The movie is a mixed feeling for me I don't know if I like it or not. I still have the chills that's good and I got sleepy in the middle part that's bad. For a character so iconic like Godzilla known as the King of Monsters, this movie worth a shot and see for yourself if you like it or not. I didn't watch the first Godzilla that's why I'm confused if he's an enemy or protector of mankind but at the end he was labeled as the saviour of the city.
My Favorite Lines: "You're not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a "natural disaster,". You're lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! Because what's really happening is that you're hiding something out there! And it is going to send us back to the Stone Age! God help us all..."

No comments:

Post a Comment