Wednesday 27 August 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: INTO THE STORM


Director: Steven Quale
Cast: Richard Armitage , Sarah Wayne Callies , Jeremy Sumpter , Jon Reep , Matt Walsh , Nathan Kress , Arlen Escarpeta , Kyle Davis , Max Deacon , Alycia Debnam-Carey
Plot: In the span of a single day, the town of Silverton is ravaged by an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes. The entire town is at the mercy of the erratic and deadly cyclones, even as storm trackers predict the worst is yet to come. Most people seek shelter, while others run towards the vortex, testing how far a storm chaser will go for that once-in-a-lifetime shot. Told through the eyes and lenses of professional storm chasers, thrill-seeking amateurs, and courageous townspeople, "Into the Storm" throws you directly into the eye of the storm to experience Mother Nature at her most extreme.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/into-the-storm-2014/id-ade60000/

My Movie Review: The movie is phenomenal, the visual effects elevates this genre at the same time the story stays true to it's roots. This kind of movie is rare to come, that's why I didn't missed it, makes me remember my childhood days when I watched lots of natural disaster films. Twister is the only thing that pops into my mind when I'm seeing tornadoes but now the images I saw in Into The Storm adds up a lot to my instant reaction.
My Favorite Lines: "Please move inside in an orderly fashion, Get down! Face the wall! Cover your heads!" "All the warning sirens are down. If there's a tornado coming, you're not going to know it." "I've studied storms all my life. This one is bigger than any storm that has ever been." "What's happening" "Keep filming." "Whoa, guys, look at that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment