Saturday 7 November 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: KNOCK KNOCK


Director: Eli Roth
Cast: Keanu Reeves , Lorenza Izzo , Ana de Armas ,  Ignacia Allamand , Aaron Burns
Plot: A horror film that follows Evan Webber, a happily married man with a loving family, whose life one day turned upside down when he was home alone and opened the door to a pair of havoc-wreaking femme fatale.


My Movie Review: The movie is crazy wild even if I don't get why girls do things what they done it's fun to watch. The concept of women in control is becoming a trend on movies don't mess up cause their unpredictable. Knock Knock is about dangerous femme fatale who temp helpless men to have sex and once trap do punishment to teach them lesson. Of course men will fall on the bait I don't agree what this girls are fighting for it's pointless.
My Favorite Lines: "Death? Death? You're gonna kill me? You're gonna freaking kill me? Why? WHY?  You came to MY house! You came to ME! I got you a car, I brought you your clothes, you took a BUBBLE BATH! You wanted it! You wanted it! You came on to me! What was I supposed to do? It was FREE PIZZA! It just shows up at my door! What am I supposed to do? "We're flight attendants. Come on, No one will know." Oh, twosomes, threesomes. It doesn't matter! Starfish! Husbands! Well, you lied to me, I tried to help you! I let you in, I was a good guy, I'm a good father! What? Now, you're gonna kill me? You're gonna kill me? Why? Why? 'Cause you do me? Where's the food, this is freaking insane!"

No comments:

Post a Comment