Friday 17 June 2016

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: ME BEFORE YOU

Director: Thea Sharrock
Cast: Sam Claflin , Emilia Clarke , Jenna Coleman , Charles Dance , Matthew Lewis
Plot: Will Traynor's motorcycle accident has left him paralysed and taken away his desire to live. Louisa "Lou" Clark needs a job and becomes Will's caretaker but she is upset that he doesn't like her. Will has no idea that the quirky 26-year-old will bring so much light to his dark life and neither of them predicted the bond they will eventually have.


My Movie Review: The movie is expensive lots of scenic views shot in luxury big cities and get me spending more than the usual. The wardrobe alone for Emilia Clarke seems expensive too with so much details and lots of clothing layers. But all this were priceless at the end of the day when you witness something that make you want to live more and love. Me Before You is a roller coaster of emotions I almost cry suddenly something funny pops.
My Favorite Lines: "I thought, briefly that I would never feel as intensely connected to the world, to another human being as I did at that moment." "I have become a whole new person because of you." "Live Boldly. Push yourself. Don't Settle. Just live well. Just Live." "You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible." "I don't want to go in just yet. I just want to be a man who's been into a concert with a girl in a red dress."

No comments:

Post a Comment