Friday 27 July 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- CHICKEN UP BUANGKOK

My Personal Experience: I went to Chicken Up Buangkok this year May 5, 2018, together with my brother and sister. We went there to have siblings eat out in my last days in Singapore. Chicken Up is Korean Restaurant that's new to me since it's my first time stop by in Buangkok:) Lot unique food choices like Lotus Root Fries, Spam Rice Balls, and Bulgogi Beef Veggie Rice.














Chicken Up Buangkok
Founded in 2010 Chicken Up remains forefront to a contemporary approach to Korean cuisine! The brand has been labelled as Singapore’s #1 Korean Fried Chicken due to its world-class fried chicken creations; Ganjang Soya chicken wings, Yangnyum chicken wings, Finger wings, and the original Crispy fried chicken. The secret of its popularity starts on how each chicken part is treated for 12 hours in marinating process using an original recipe then deep-fried to perfection to seal in all the spices so every Chicken Up bite means a burst of delectable flavor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment