Saturday 23 February 2019

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- GERRY'S GRILL SKY GARDEN

My Personal Experience: I went to Gerry's Grill at SM North EDSA in Sky Garden this year February 15, 2019, together with my best friend. We went there to bond and dine out after not seeing in a month- it become our tradition to see each other- the day before or after valentines! Gerry's Grill is perfect friends night out after office were you can unwind and fuel ones appetite!














Gerry's Grill Sky Garden
Here at Gerry's, we aim to give everyone a pleasurable dining experience, serving only the freshest food ranging from Filipino favorites – Sisig, Inihaw na Pusit, Crispy Pata, Beef Kare-kare, Adobo Shreds to exotic cuisines. I have always dreamt of putting up a place where everyone could hang out and enjoy good food. With my passion for cooking and love for grilled dishes came Gerry's. Although the original concept of my business was one where people could unwind with drink or two, it has become family restaurant too. With continuous expansion nationwide, Gerry’s Grill has also opened branches in the United States, Singapore and Qatar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment