Friday 13 September 2019

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- CORE NIGHT CLUB

My Personal Experience: I went to Tomas Morato Core Night Club this year May 17, 2019, together with my best friend. We went there around 11PM on a Friday in the middle of summer! This is my first night out in a club and it was awesome I finally see things come to life in darker setting like this with groovy beats that makes you wanna dance I definitely enjoy my stay there!
















Core Night Club
I am so in love with the lights and red velvet couches inside this club. They offer affordable drinks as well. Aside from that, the restroom is clean too which is nice. But if you're really looking for a type of hardcore party dance all night, this is not the best club for you. From my experience, the ambiance here is pretty chill for drinking and not that crowded. I also didn't like the music which is very outdated like you're partying in early 2000's. But all in all, it's a good place. Crowd gets wild starting at 10PM as it is the time when club goers start to flock in party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment