Monday 13 January 2020

TRAVEL TO PLACES: TAIWAN-- NIKUTEI WATAMI

My Personal Experience: I went to Zhongzheng's Nikutei Watami last year April 22, 2019, together with my sister. We went there to have a late dinner thankfully this restaurant near our block hotel was still open! The first time I saw this establishment I want to dine in here and I've thought don't have a chance to eat here luckily on our last night in Taiwan finally came through!














Nikutei Watami
Nikutei Watami is a restaurant in Zhongzheng. Nikutei Watami is situated in Station Front and is close to Bureau of Audiovisual and Music Industry Development, Ministry of Culture (office building) where the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of China responsible for supervising and promoting film, broadcasting, television and popular music sectors of Taiwan.. In the area Shin Kong Life Tower is one of Taiwan's earliest skyscrapers at 51 storeys 245 metres in the station!

No comments:

Post a Comment