Wednesday 9 December 2020

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIIPPINES-- ARMENIA'S CAKES ON MOM'S B-DAY

My Personal Experience: I happened to eat two Armenia's Cakes this year May 25, 2020, together with my mom and dad. We ordered this 2 cakes to celebrate my mom's 66th birthday!! Together with dishes like Crispy Pata, Roast Beef, Fish Fillet, Korean Noodles and Leche Flan plus we invited some of my mom's close friends which happened to be our neighbors as well:)(





















Armenia's Cakes
Armenia's Cakes at your doorstep during this time of quarantine! We deliver on the following areas: Guagua, Lubao, Sta. Rita and Sasmuan Pampanga. Armenia's Bakeshop-Jasa Open. Mangoes And Cream Cake. 1320 PHP. Blueberry Cheese Cake. 1200 PHP. Sansrival Cake. 1356 PHP. Chocolate Yema Cake. 1056 PHP. Red Velvet Cake. 984 PHP. Dark Chocolate Cake. 1056 PHP. Queso De Bola Cheesecake. 1200 PHP. Cheesecake Red Velvet. 1356 PHP.

No comments:

Post a Comment