Sunday 4 April 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- NIGHT & DAY CAT SIGHT

My Personal Experience: I went to our store & wonder about Night & Day Cat Sight last year December 16, 2020, together with my favorite cat Helsinki who seems around as I take photos! I've notice his behavior when I tried to capture him seems to look straight to the camera mostly when his not sleepy while our other cats group themselves when they are sleeping or chill out:)




















Night & Day Cat Sight
What does cat vision look like at night? Night vision- cats can't see fine detail or rich color, but have a superior ability to see in the dark because of the high number of rods in their retina that are sensitive to dim light. As a result, cats can see using roughly one-sixth the amount light that people need. Do cats see well in daylight? Cats have a wider field of view about 200 degrees, compared with humans' 180-degree view. Cats are crepuscular, meaning they are active at dawn and dusk. That may be why they need such good night vision. Their eyes have six to eight times more rod cells, which are more sensitive to low light, than humans do ponder!

No comments:

Post a Comment