Saturday 29 May 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- RIVERDALE AFTERNOON

My Personal Experience: I went to our store to my Thursday Session of Riverdale Afternoon this year February 18, 2021, while I wait for someone to buy I watch new episode for the week! Riverdale Afternoon has been one of my rituals when the latest season produce new to watch on week basis even in the metro when I'm still working I make sure to see Riverdale after work!



















Riverdale Afternoon
Riverdale is an American teen drama television series based on the characters of Archie Comics. Season 5 of The CW's American teen-drama television series Riverdale was renewed on January 7, 2020. The season began airing on January 20, 2021 and went on hiatus after the airing of "Chapter Eighty-Six: The Pincushion Man". Just an update the series is expected to return on August 11, 2021! On February 3, 2021 the series was renewed for a sixth season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment