Tuesday 31 August 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- GRASS THEME BIRTHDAY

My Personal Experience: I went to our other house backyard for my Grass Theme Birthday this year July 10, 2021, together with my family. I went to the grass in the back of the house this time for that Grass Fields Vibe and food inside all pics are mine didn't invite my neighbors!! Since it's still lockdown made birthday for family only but made it possible to have outdoor pics!



















Grass Theme Birthday
Grass Backdrop for the next party decoration our Grass Backdrops is the latest party trend to highlight any table cakes or decorations, it does a perfect match with organic arch balloons or with paper flowers. Our team will bring fun and color to any event with a beautiful decoration. 8 x 8 ft. High quality materials used; offers a more genuine and softer grass and requires event location access for equipment/supplies unloading and set up venue delivery fees not included:(

No comments:

Post a Comment