Saturday 23 October 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- HAMANDA HOTEL: BIRTHDAY ROOM

My Personal Experience: I went to Hamanda Hotel Birthday Room it is the space I celebrate my special day this year July 12, 2021, together with my neighbors! We went there to eat and bond while in our room premise in celebration of my 28th birthday, we put together order foods! Hamanda Hotel is very flexible in terms of room design, you get a different vibe for each room:)



















Hamanda Hotel: Birthday Room
Nestled inside the famous Souq Restaurant Compound in Pampanga, our magical rooms are tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city but with a modern, stylish flair. We stayed for 2 nights in the classic room. It's just a quick getaway while still being in the city. Everything was clean and well-kept. The only cons incomplete bath supply and no breakfast option. During our stay, they served the same breakfast. I hope that they fix their meal plan. Design of the room- I can't complain well as the pool area. Good use of ecofriendly materials and resources. Each room design is different, each corner is Instagram worthy, pricing is very reasonable, service is great or it depends. Breakfast by the balcony was memorable' choose a room with the balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment