Tuesday 28 December 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- LITTLE VIGAN

My Personal Experience: I went to Little Vigan in Gapan on Sunday this year October 10, 2021, together with my neighbors and all of their family! We went there to see the fuzz about in capturing the lights along the street and we're please on how we can do much in this lil space:) Tagpuan sa Lumang Gapan is extension of past and heritage as it became super hit this times!
















Little Vigan
Little Vigan of Gapan just lies across the street from the Virgen La Divina Pastora Church! These are row of ancestral houses that did not immediately caught my attention back. It was 2017 I just snap photos of the ancestral houses since it wasn’t as extensive as compared with those in Taal and Vigan. Curious of what stories these structures might have seen through the years. I left Pampanga at around 5am in this solo bike trip. It took me 52 kilometers passing by the towns of Sta. Ana, Arayat, Cabiao, San Isidro before reaching Gapan City. There’s a lot of well-preserved ancestral houses all around the country. Built mostly during 1900s by prominent families, the Antillean style house were lasting legacies now of the Spanish rule in the country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment