Tuesday 29 March 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- RED COLD DECEMBER

My Personal Experience: I went to feel Red Cold December at my Cousin's House last year December 24, 2021, together my relatives far from home! This is such a rare time not spending Christmas in our home because of unfortunate events happened in the past months thanking my older cousin for welcoming me to their home and taking care of me in this trying hard times!














Red Cold December
Every year around Christmas, the world gets merry with sparkling Red and Green hues. The Red hue during the holidays is indeed fun, is the strong hue of Red in December, 2018 a hype, or does it indicate a trend? Arielle Eckstut, the co-author of Secret Language of Color says, “It solidified in our collective imaginations the Red of Santa’s robes with the Green of fir trees and holly and poinsettia that we already had in our minds. This particular shade of Red and Green came to signify Christmas.” During the Holidays just enjoy the festive time with these two hues!

No comments:

Post a Comment