Monday 30 May 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- I HEART DAKASI

My Personal Experience: I went to Dakasi and could say I Heart Dakasi in SM Pampanga this year February 12, 2022, by myself for the second time tea dine follow' my solo adventures! I Heart Dakasi because the tea I taste here is the best so far among other tea shop's I went too Roasted Okinawa Milk Tea is what I chose among the one's recommend by the staff or cashier!




















I Heart Dakasi
Introducing Dakasi, a pearl milk tea beverage chain with over 1000 shops spread over Asia. At Dakasi, you will experience the highest quality milk tea, smoothie and specialty beverages originating from Taiwan. Mr. Luo, the brilliant and visionary founder of Dakasi has devoted himself to leading the Dakasi Tea Drink Industry towards this worldwide trend, developing its own unique products, providing genuine high-quality products and implementing cooperative mode of working. Okinawa milk tea is a type of milk tea that draws influence from the Okinawa region. Often compared to Hokkaido milk tea, Okinawa milk tea is a tasty blend of black tea, milk, and sweetener. Its unique taste from Okinawa brown sugar that used to sweeten the tea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment