Thursday 30 June 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- MR. PARK'S BREAD & CAKE

My Personal Experience: I went to Mr. Park's Bread & Cake first time in SM Pampanga this March 5, 2022, by myself for the fourth time as I prepare to go in cinemas to view The Batman! Mr. Park's Bread & Cake is on the far stalls in SM Pampanga but in search a new place to try I went beyond my usual spot and I'll discover there's lots to explore around this is such a delight!



















Mr. Park's Bread & Cake
They are home to bread and desserts that are perfect for when you’re out for coffee or lunch date with your peers. Among the best sellers are their flavorful Cinnamon Croquants (Php 48) and Cinnamon Rolls (Php 76) both are surely a great pair to your coffee or tea. Mr. Park’s Bread & Cake is making it ideal for those who are looking for a casual hangout place in the day or a silent place to spend the night. Also open for early birds who are looking to grab some breakfast in the wee hours of the day. Apart from that, a wide selection of treats that you can enjoy as a snack if you on the go. Don’t forget to grab some of the cookies, loaves, and cakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment