Wednesday 20 July 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- TURON ALA MODE

My Personal Experience: I went to Bacolod Chicken Inasal to look in dessert Turon Ala Mode caught my attention this year March 18, 2022, by myself for the sixth time as I able to indulge:) Turon Ala Mode is such a delight I have to say it's one of my guilty pleasure the way vanilla ice cream melts into the chocolate syrup is just sensational plus the ambience is lukewarm homie!!




















Turon Ala Mode
Turon is one of the most popular merienda or snacks in the Philippines. When you’re looking for a healthy snack or a sugar rush in the afternoon, you could easily find this on street food stands or from street vendors. Most Filipino eateries and restaurant have this as well, and it’s amazing how some turned these from snacks to delectable desserts like turon de leche and turon ala mode. What is Turon? Banana turon is banana lumpia/ roll or lumpiang saging in Filipino. It’s basically bananas (plantain or saba variety) and jackfruit (langka) wrapped together in a lumpia (egg roll) wrapper which are then fried and coated with caramelized sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment