Monday 26 September 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- NATURE'S VIEW RESORT

My Personal Experience: I went to Nature's View Resort in Porac, Pampanga this year April 8, 2022, together with my neighbor children and partners as they let me join their family outing! Nature's View Resort is my summer opener this year came as a surprise and didn't expect it coming until it did also it's my first time in Porac going to the mountainous parts turn's a joyride!














Nature's View Resort
Indulge in the healing power & beauty of nature! Whether it’s swimming, hiking, adventure, or just relaxing & enjoying the breath-taking scenery! Nature’s View Resort is the perfect place to unwind and have the best time of your life! Relax and unwind while swimming in the infinity pool that boasts stunning views of the surrounding mountains and greeneries. It features an open-plan villa with a loft complete with separate bedrooms and a living room. Other facilities to enjoy are spacious archery range, a videoke machine, ATVs, a huge bird’s nest, nipa huts, & waterproof tents. Welcome to Fun, Adventure & Relaxation, this offer is most an overnight stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment