Monday 10 October 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BLUE MARINE

My Personal Experience: I went to Nature's View Resort in Porac, Pampanga this year April 8, 2022, together with my neighbor children and partners as they let me join their family outing! Blue Marine is the vibe I get when I got to the pool from the color of the water to the tiles used in the pool we go deeper in exploring different shades of blue and the marine aquatic feel nice!!














Blue Marine
A moderate purplish blue that is bluer and duller than average cornflower or gentian blue and bluer and less strong than old glory blue called also purple navy! Is marine blue a navy blue? When this color name, taken from the usual color of the uniforms of sailors, it originally came into use in the early 19th century, it was initially called marine blue, but the name of the color soon changed to navy blue. What shade of blue is Marine? Marine Blue is a deep, pure, marine aqua-blue with a gorgeous deep-water undertone. It is a perfect paint color for a ceiling on wrap-around porch. Pair it with white trim and accents of pink, magenta, coral explore color!

No comments:

Post a Comment