Wednesday 14 December 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- S&R PARKING SPOT

My Personal Experience: I went to S&R Jasa Branch San Fernando, Pampanga for quite like sometime now this year May 23, 2022, by myself for the fourteenth time and found myself goin' S&R Parking Spot is giving me chill vibes I can't resist to take pics around while I'm walking towards the entrance turns out a lot of pics are made as I inch most of corner- like the weather!


















S&R Parking Spot
S&R Membership Shopping is located at Jose Abad Santos Avenue, San Fernando, 2000 Pampanga, Philippines, to have a better view of the location pay attention to the streets that are located nearby: Bataan-Olongapo Rd, Olongapo-Gapan Rd, Dolores Intersection Jose Abad Santos, SM/Robinsons Pedestrian Overpass! Near this place: Eastwest Bank (142 m), St. Joseph Memorial Park (158 m), Rotary Club Of Western Pampanga Incorporated (168 m), Good Shepherd Memorial Park (171 m), Corporate Guarantee & Insurance Company !(221 m)!

No comments:

Post a Comment