Monday 30 January 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- DUNKIN' DONUTS

My Personal Experience: I went to Dunkin' Donuts inside SM Pampanga Branch last year June 23, 2022, by myself for the eighteenth time I always comeback here for the combo deals! Dunkin' Donuts is the first donut brand I know cause when I'm little someone brought me to eat Bavarian became my favorite flavor' when it comes to their stuff donut and Iced Coffee is great!



















Dunkin' Donuts
Dunkin' Donuts LLC also known as Dunkin 'and by the initials DD, is an American multinational coffee and doughnut company, as well as a quick service restaurant. It was founded by Bill Rosenberg (1916–2002) in Quincy, Massachusetts, in 1950. The chain acquired by Baskin-Robbins's holding company Allied Lyons in 1990; its acquisition of the Mister Donut chain and the conversion of that chain to Dunkin' Donuts- facilitated the brand's growth in North America:)

No comments:

Post a Comment