Wednesday 8 February 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- S&R PISTACHIO ALMOND ICE CREAM

My Personal Experience: I went to S&R Jasa Branch San Fernando, Pampanga for quite all week most last year June 30, 2022, by myself for the nineteenth time as found myself at night:) Pistachio Almond Ice Cream is the first flavor I chose because of its great green vibrant color it definitely attract me and coincidently matched my polo/shirt this color palette is strong that day!




















Pistachio Almond Ice Cream
Rich pistachio ice cream and crunchy almond pieces pack an intense wallop of nutty flavour. Ingredients: Cream, Sugars (sugar, glucose), Modified milk ingredients, Almonds, Ice cream stabilizer (mono and diglycerides, guar gum, cellulose gum, polysorbate 80, locust bean gum, carrageenan, silicon dioxide, Artificial flavour, Sunset yellow FCF, Tartrazine, Brilliant blue FCF!

No comments:

Post a Comment