Saturday 15 April 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- NIGHT IN THE POOL DECK

My Personal Experience: I went to Seda Hotel Vertis North Branch on my birthday last year July 10, 2022, together with my best friend who spend the night with me took pics at pool deck! Seda Hotel Vertis North is good vibes for my birthday we have the pool deck by ourselves it's like we rented it for a night the weather was fine and the vibe was cozy perfect for all-nighter)0(




















Night In The Pool Deck
The pool deck in Seda Vertis North is pure bliss. Escape for the day! Offering an outdoor pool and views of the city, Seda Vertis North is located beside Ayala Malls Vertis North in Quezon City. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool. With a stay at Seda Vertis North, you located in Quezon City, a 8-minute walk from TriNoma and 13 minutes from SM North EDSA!  This 4.5-star hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) to Rizal Park and 7.9 mi (12.6 km) to Manila Ocean Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment