Saturday 29 July 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- THE ORANGE VILLA- POMEGRANATE

My Personal Experience: I went to The Orange Villa- Pomegranate which is a made up place for the painted wall I saw in Venice Piazza. I went there to take some pictures at exactly one this day last year July 29, 2022, together with my sister who visit's and have condo unit nearby! This painted wall brings happy vibe for it's colorful town and lead me to discover other artwork:)





















The Orange Villa- Pomegranate
Still Life with Lemons, Oranges, and a Pomegranate by Jacob van Hulsdonck, the master of a prosperous studio specializing in still life painting, meticulously rendered every surface and texture of fruit, porcelain, and wooden tabletop in this painting. He was careful to paint the still life from a high vantage point so that most of the table and the bowl's contents could be seen. Lemons, oranges, and a pomegranate, some split open to expose their succulent insides, rest in a Chinese blue-and-white porcelain bowl, dating from the Wan-Li period of the Ming dynasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment