Friday 15 September 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SWAN SONG

My Personal Experience: I went to Venice Grand Canal Mall in Swan Song as in swan boats pass through me last year July 29, 2022, together with my sister who spot ace to took my pics:) Swan Song is a term I first encounter when Dua Lipa release a song for the movie Alita: Battle Angel in February 2019, as seen the swans in the stream- I come up with the term Swan Song!














Swan Song
A swan song is a metaphor used to refer to a final gesture before retirement. The term originated in ancient Greek culture, and its first reference is found in Aeschylus' Agamemnon, which was written in 458 BC. A swan song is the final performance of an actor, singer, composer, poet, or the like. According to folklore, swans sing most beautifully before they die, and hence this phrase came to be used to describe someone who was leaving in style. It may refer to the final speech or act made by a politician, business leader, or other person in power:)

No comments:

Post a Comment