Friday 24 November 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- THE PROVIDORE (PLQ)

My Personal Experience: I went to The Providore (PLQ)- Paya Lebar Quarter last August 3, 2022, together with my sister who happened to treat on my first night out dine upon my arrival:) The Providore is one of the first restaurant you'll notice while your in this area with eye seeker catching lights really set the vibe of amazing night that's why it's a must to dine so we chose it:)





















The Providore (PLQ)
This outlet of The Providore marks our first foray into the east side of island to bring our brand experience to Paya Lebar Quarter; new business and lifestyle precinct. Boasting large seating capacity of both indoors and alfresco, this outlet will be our seventh. It will offer wide selection of wine, spirits and cocktails combined with excellent food offerings perfect for every occasion:)

No comments:

Post a Comment