Thursday 28 March 2024

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- BLACK TAP PART II: THE FOOD

My Personal Experience: I went to Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer- Singapore at Marina Bay Sands last August 6, 2022, together with my sister, husband and baby nephew who I carry on:) I've created Part II of this cause I didn't much shown the food we ate last time so many pics with so many moments capture my Black Tap visit was definitely one for the books- good food:)




















Black Tap Part II: The Food
Feast on award-winning burgers, towering milkshakes, craft beers, and cocktails at the first Asian flagship of this New York City Institution. Black Tap timeless NYC vibe to Singapore, The menu features a wide selection of craft burgers. Highlights include the classic All-American Burger and award-winning Greg Norman Burger wagyu beef topped with house buttermilk-dill, blue cheese, and arugula served on a soft potato bun. Lighter options include burger salads and a vegetarian falafel burger. Fancy some swag? Iconic Black Tap Merchandise: t-shirts and caps are available for purchase at the restaurant' for it take home a piece (or two) of Black Tap!

No comments:

Post a Comment