Tuesday 9 April 2024

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- APPLE STORE

My Personal Experience: I went to Outside the Apple Store - Singapore at Marina Bay Sands! last August 6, 2022, together with my sister, husband and baby nephew who I carry on as seen Apple Store is new to me last time I went here it isn't build yet it adds elegance and class to the Singapore Skyscrapers that's becoming even beautiful from everytime visit I made since 2011:)


















Apple Store
The Apple Store at Marina Bay Sands is a unique landmark as the world's only Apple outlet surrounded by water. Besides the latest gadgets and sleek accessories, the store also offers a panoramic perspective of Singapore's breathtaking cityscape. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to capture instagrammable shot during your night run at this iconic running route in Singapore:)

No comments:

Post a Comment