Thursday 17 October 2013

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: CARRIE


Director: Kimberly Peirce
Cast: Alex Russell, Chloƫ Grace Moretz, Emma Thompson, Julianne Moore
Plot: "Carrie" is a remake of the 1976 film of the same name, which is an adaptation of Stephen King's 1974 novel "Carrie". It revolves around the eponymous Carrie, a shy high-school girl, who uses her newly discovered telekinetic powers to exact revenge on those who teased her after they humiliated her in front of the whole school.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/carrie/id-4be40000?nav=60200

My Movie Review: The movie is insanely good, little bit scary and lots of crazy stuff going on. Based on my experience being bullied in high school is hard cause this is the time were you most discover things and know yourself much better, so be strong, don't let others get into your head and focus more on your studies. If I had a power like her, I will not use it to hurt others, I will use it in something good and make my life easier and better.
My Favorite Lines: "You know the devil never dies, keeps coming back. But you gotta keep killing him." "If I concentrate hard enough I can make things move."

No comments:

Post a Comment