Wednesday 23 October 2013

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: DON JON


Director: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Cast: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Julianne Moore, Scarlett Johansson, Tony Danza
Plot: Jon Martello objectifies everything in his life: his apartment, his car, his family, his church, and, of course, women. His buddies even call him Don Jon because of his ability to pull "10s" every weekend without fail. Yet even the finest flings don't compare to the transcendent bliss he achieves alone in front of the computer . Dissatisfied, he embarks on a journey to find a more gratifying sex life, but ends up learning larger lessons of life and love through relationships with two very different women.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/don-jon/id-7de50000?nav=60200

My Movie Review: The movie is bold and straight forward makes me want to vomit cause I don't watch movies like this, others may like it but I don't, too much exposure. I will not watch a movie without watching the trailer first, this is way out of my comfort zone. Don Jon and I are very different, Don Jon is edgy, sad and confident while I'm simple, happy, little bit shy and like lots of movies- sweet flicks, action-adventure and so suspense thriller.
My Favorite Line: "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life"

No comments:

Post a Comment