Wednesday 19 February 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE RIGHT KIND OF WRONG


Director: Jeremiah S. Chechik
Cast: Ryan Kwanten, Sara Canning, Ryan McPartlin, Kristen Hager, Will Sasso
Plot: Leo Palamino is a failed-writer-turned-dishwasher made famous for his many flaws and shortcomings in a blog called "Why You Suck," a huge Internet success written by his ex-wife. Then Leo meets Colette, the girl of his dreams on the day she is marrying the perfect man. And so, the ultimate underdog story begins as Leo, a fearless dreamer, risks all to show Colette and the whole world all that is right with a man famous for being wrong.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2286990/

My Movie Review: The movie fit its title, some people that are right for each other met in a wrong circumstance but able to find the balance at end. When we first arrived at the cinemas, it was so dark and silent, all seats were empty but suddenly love couples and friends starts to arrived and change the mood. I don't like the main poster I taught it was ugly so I search for other poster and thankful I found one. To top it all I enjoyed the movie, it was easy, breezy and unconventional story set in a romantic place with stunning views.
My Favorite Characters: Snow & Balls- I love cats, white and fat ones are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment