Friday 21 February 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE MARINA SQUARE

My Personal Experience: I went to Marina Square last April 27, 2011, together with my sister. This is my first trip around Singapore, 3 before this I arrived at Changi Airport. We came to Sengkang Station going to Dhoby Ghaut Station and stop at Esplanade Station. At Marina Square we went to Koi Garden, Fountain Terrace, Food Republic and ChicKing.














Marina Square
Shop, eat, play and relax is the mantra at Marina Square, and you can do all this and more at this classy mall. Conveniently located next to Marina Bay and some of Singapore’s grandest hotels like the Mandarin Oriental,Marina Mandarin and Pan Pacific. It is filled with a range of high-street to high-end fashion boutiques, restaurants and lifestyle shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment