Wednesday 12 November 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE BEST OF ME


Director: Michael Hoffman
Cast: James Marsden , Michelle Monaghan , Liana Liberato , Luke Bracey
Plot: Directed by Michael Hoffman, "The Best Of Me" is based on 2011 novel with same title by Nicholas Sparks. A pair of former high school sweethearts, Dawson Cole (James Marsden) and Amanda Collier (Michelle Monaghan) reunites after 20 years when they both return to their small hometown in North Carolina.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/the-best-of-me-2014/id-90e70000/

My Movie Review: The movie is nothing but romantic, honestly I don't know what to say about I guess plain and simple that's how I can describe watching this. There's something about Nicholas Sparks movies make sense even if some stories were not interesting at all, they manage to pull us to watch them all over again. The Best Of Me almost hit the pot but when Dawson died at the end, the experience was ruin and became so much predictable.
My Favorite Lines: "I don't much to offer, but I promise you can have the best of me." "Love after all, always said more about those who felt it than about the ones they loved." "You want me to fall back in love with you. How do I do that when I haven't ever stopped?" "Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less, sometimes you love them more." "Nothing else mattered it was just us"

No comments:

Post a Comment