Wednesday 4 February 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: INTO THE WOODS


Director: Rob Marshall
Cast: Meryl Streep , Emily Blunt , James Corden , Johnny Depp, Chris Pine , Anna Kendrick , MacKenzie Mauzy , Lilla Crawford , Billy Magnussen , Daniel Huttlestone
Plot: Based on the award-winning musical by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine, the musical intertwines the plots of several Brothers Grimm fairy tales such as "Little Red Riding Hood", "Jack and the Beanstalk", "Rapunzel", and "Cinderella", and follows them to explore the consequences of the characters' wishes and quests. These plots are tied together by an original story involving a baker and his wife and their quest to begin a family, and their interaction with a Witch and her curse on them.


My Movie Review: The movie is such a spectacle, they combined my favorite genres musical and fairy tales. I almost sang in the movie theater and my heart felt in each moment. This movie is genius, fantasy told in twisted way, stars who sing and stories with full of possibilities. I wish to be an actor someday and get parts in musical fantasy movies. I love movies like this give me a motivation to dream and believe despite of the obstacles.
My Favorite Lines: "You're so nice. You're not good, you're not bad, You're just nice. I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right. I'm the witch. You're the world." "The difference between a cow and a bean is a bean can begin an adventure." "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." “Best to take the moment present, As a present for the moment” 

No comments:

Post a Comment