Monday 23 February 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: PROJECT ALMANAC



Director: Dean Israelite
Cast: Jonny Weston , Sofia Black-D’Elia , Ginny Gardner , Patrick Johnson , Sam Lerner
Plot: David is a smart kid in high school but he is finding dating hard. He is drawn to Jessie, the popular girl in his school, and decides that he will try to attract her by winning the science fair and the college scholarship. As David's late father was a scientist, he decides to look through his father's stuff for ideas and he finds two things of note: the ability to time travel and a sports almanac.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/project-almanac-2015/id-70e50000/

My Movie Review: The movie is engaging, lots of things I could relate too and want to explore. If there is really a time machine that is for time travelling, it can be a gift if you use it properly but most of the time is a curse because people have a tendency to over use it, get caught and loss control. If I discover something like this I will use it as long as nothing will change in my past and present, just want to see and make ways to improve my future.
My Favorite Lines: " Today is better, the second time around." "This may sound crazy, but I think we’re about to change the world." "You know what I would've done if I was smart enough to build a time machine? I would've gone back in time to meet you sooner." "Before the world ends, I have to fall in love." "Are you seeing this?" "I love time traveller!"

No comments:

Post a Comment