Wednesday 15 April 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: HONG KONG AVENUE OF STARS

My Personal Experience: I went to Avenue of Stars last November 23, 2014, together with my sister. We went there to have our first Hong Kong night out and enjoy the bright lights in the city. This is the highlight of my first day cause seeing this tall buildings feels like dreaming but it's real and I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be enjoying the moment!













Avenue Of Stars
To pay tribute to outstanding professionals of Hong Kong's film industry, to promote tourism industry, and to consolidate Hong Kong's position as Asia's World City, the Avenue of Stars which is located at the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade was given a glittering official opening on 27 April 2004. It was opened to the public and visitors from all over the world from 28 April 2004 onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment