Friday 10 April 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: HONG KONG ITCHI HOLLYWOOD ROAD

My Personal Experience: I went to Itchi in Hollywood Road last year November 23, 2014, together with my sister. We went there to have our first breakfast in Hong Kong after our flight. Finding our hotel with heavy luggage was tiring until reached Itchi. I'm hungry thank goodness this food filled my empty stomach and this fresh cool mocktails quench my thirst.













Itchi Hollywood Road
Laidback, trendy bar with food and plenty of beers on tap-perfect place to relax after work or enjoy some people watching from the open fronted spot on Hollywood Road. Type: Groups, Daytime, Late night. Address: 186 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

Source: http://thehkhub.com/directory/drink/itchi/

No comments:

Post a Comment