Monday 31 August 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: NO ESCAPE


Director: John Erick Dowdle
Cast: Owen Wilson , Pierce Brosnan , Lake Bell , Sterling Jerins , Claire Geare
Plot: An action thriller movie about a businessman and his family who are trapped in a war zone area. The American family has just moved into their overseas home but soon finds themselves caught in the middle of a coup. They have to find a way to escape and save their lives in an environment where foreigners are facing immediate execution.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/no-escape-2015/id-fbe70000/

My Movie Review: The movie is freaking intense I love it see the epic and heart-stopping scenes happened in every blink. One of the best movie I watched this year the action was spontaneous and I can't imagine how they did it so gripping and the stunts were all most impossible. This movie is so realistic it could happen to anyone I can imagine myself what if these happen to me while I've travel on a foreign country no where to hide will I escape?

More Description: An intense international thriller, No Escape centers on an American businessman (Wilson) as he and his family settle into their new home in Southeast Asia. Suddenly they find themselves in the middle of a violent political uprising.

Source: http://www.fandango.com/noescape_179764/movieoverview

No comments:

Post a Comment