Friday 4 September 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE CHANGI AVIATION GALLERY

My Personal Experience: I went to Changi Aviation Gallery last August 2, 2013, together with my brother and his wife. We went there to take shot some pictures and look around the airport to  buy something. We find lots of chocolates at the M&M store and pose along the M&M statues brings back my inner child were all I think was fun cute stuff to play with.














Changi Aviation Gallery
The aviation gallery in Terminal 2 allows visitors to find out about our world-renowned airport through interactive panels. Pop by to find out more about the vehicles that are only found in airports. There are also other displays that cover activities that take place at the airport, such as how landscaping is carried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment