Sunday 13 September 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE- BABY MERLION

My Personal Experience: I went to Baby Merlion this year July 20, 2015, together with my sister. We went there to see the Merlion Park on my first visit I didn't saw the Baby Merlion and now on my second visit I'm lucky enough to see it. Most tourists go the Mother Merlion to take pictures but me like to shake things up want to see the park in a new vibrant sight!














Baby Merlion
The Merlion is a traditional creature in western heraldry that depicts a creature with a lion's head and a body of a fish. In Singapore, it has become a marketing icon used as a mascot and national personification of Singapore. Merlions do not feature in any local folklore or myths of Singapore, and was only used in Singapore as the logo for the tourism board. The Baby Merlion is a two-metre-tall cub statue standing behind the original statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment