Monday 28 September 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE INTERN


Director: Nancy Meyers
Cast: Robert De Niro , Anne Hathaway , Rene Russo , Adam DeVine , Reid Scott
Plot: Ben Whittaker is a 70-year-old successful business owner who has retired. Unused to retirement, Whittaker decides to get back in the game by becoming a senior intern at an online fashion website, founded and run by young and career-driven woman, Jules Ostin.


My Movie Review: The movie is heart-warming not your usual romantic comedy but worth to see and experience! Somewhat we can relate too whatever generation you may belong most those people who juggles to balance work and life relationships. This kind of movie that you can depend just passing through without much thinking just because it's about things we deal in life. At the end of the day it motivate you it's never too late to start again.
My Favorite Lines: "Retirement is an ongoing, relentless effort in creativity. You can try yoga, like to cook, bought some plants, took classes in Mandarin. Believe me, I've tried everything. I just know there's a hole in my life and I need to fill it... soon." "You started this business all by yourself a year and a half ago and now you have a staff of 220 people. Remember who did that." "The truth is, something about you makes me feel calm, more centered or something. I could use that, obviously." "I'm Ben Whittaker. I've got an appointment with Miss Ostin. I thought she was meeting with her new intern." "That's me."

No comments:

Post a Comment