Wednesday 9 September 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE MERLION PARK

My Personal Experience: I went to Merlion Park this year July 20, 2015, together with my sister. We went there on my first morning on Singapore this year to re-create my first visit at Merlion Park last 2012. This time I'm back to Singapore to find a permanent job not like my previous visits to have vacation. On Merlion Park you'll see lots of landmarks around it.














Merlion Park
Merlion Park, a landmark of Singapore, is a major tourist attraction at One Fullerton, Singapore, near the Central Business District (CBD). Two structures of the Merlion are located at the park. The original merlion structure measures 8.6 metres tall, whilst a Merlion cub located near the original statue measures 2 metres tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment