Monday 21 September 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: TRANSPORTER REFUELED


Director: Camille Delamarre
Cast: Ed Skrein , Ray Stevenson , Loan Chabanol , Gabriella Wright , Anatole Taubman
Plot: Frank Martin is a former special-ops mercenary who now lives a less perilous life, transporting classified packages for questionable people. But when Frank's father visits him in the south of France for a father-son bonding weekend, it doesn't turn out well as Frank is engaged by a cunning femme-fatale named Anna and her three seductive sidekicks to arrange the bank heist of the century. Frank must now use his covert expertise and knowledge to escape from a sinister Russian boss.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/the-transporter-refueled-2015/id-3de80000/

My Movie Review: The movie is a good enough to watch not that great but not that worst. Maybe this could be the last transporter film in the series Transporter Refueled received mixed reviews but most were negative. This movie features a new transporter with four femme fatale on his side and his father being kidnap by some bad guys on the business. Expect car chasing, martial arts fighting, secondary characters dying and lots of shooting!
My Favorite Lines: "Technology moves fast, doesn't it. I mean, as soon as you think they can't come up with something, they come up with something else. Makes you wonder if guys like me will be out of a job. No, people always need guys like me, right? " "You think this is the first time somebody's held a gun to my head? ... You're going to make me late and I hate being late." Your clients have stolen from me. That's not my problem. It is now."

No comments:

Post a Comment