Thursday 24 September 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE JURASSIC PARK

My Personal Experience: I went to Jurassic Park at Universal Studious this year August 12, 2015, together with my brother's father-in-law. We went there to see what's inside Universal Studious and to experience Jurassic Park rides! I'm with him to serve as his tour guide since it's his first time to visit Singapore and I made time to capture every moments.














Jurassic Park
It’s lunch time at Jurassic Park and you’re on the menu. Featuring a white water raft system with state-of-the-art animatronics and a thrilling white water drop, thrill-seekers on circular rafts will be tossed on waterways within the Jurassic Park compound, where prehistoric creatures roam free. Attraction type: river raft ride; outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment